Sunday, February 28, 2016

By My Side



By My Side

by romance author MoGeSu

I can't touch him, I can't see him but I know he never leaves me.
Though his touch is not physical the thought of it sends warmth through my veins.
His words hug my mind and comfort my aching soul.
I can hear his mental tears that he cries for me when he knows I'm in pain.
The kisses he subliminally place upon my lips leave a taste that is everlasting.

I hang on to his every word that he speaks and each thought that he thinks.
Even though he is not right here he stays continuously by my side.
His goodbyes are never for long but to me it seems like an eternity.
Holding my breath to see what else he has to share with me next, I miss him dearly.

Two individuals living separate lives, miles apart, never have been together.
But yet we unknowingly move in unison, think as one, and act as a whole.
Though not physically our lives are now spiritually bound.

Fear and uncertainty of what’s to come try to take control but we are now equally yoked;
Making us unshakable, unbreakable, unstoppable, and strong in our unity.

Whether you can see him or not, I am never alone. He is always by my side.



(T.Y.)

No comments:

Post a Comment