Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Excerpt from the novel "Dreams Really Do Come True" by Author MoGeSu

When I pulled in the drive way he was just getting out of his car. He was smiling. The sight of his face made me smile, too. I sat there for a minute, unable to help smiling back. I had missed him, already.

It wasn't that long since I'd seen him but it was too long nonetheless. I got out and met him at the door. I knew what was on his mind because as I fought to get the key in the hole he was kissing my neck. No words needed to be spoken. He was there to take my pain away. To comfort me, help me forget.

When inside I dropped down heavily on the couch as he went to the kitchen. He came back out with ice cubes in his hand. I rotated my head left to right to ease some of the tension from my neck when I felt the coldness of the ice tracing the outline of my collarbone. A sensation of heat immediately followed the cold. It was his tongue slowly licking the trail of melted liquid the ice left behind. A soft moan escaped my lips followed by an airy sigh.

He was standing directly behind me, between the wall and the couch. He left the ice to fend for itself as he dropped it completely into my shirt. His licks became more aggressive as he added a soft sucking motion. He wouldn't dare leave a hicky on my neck because I was too old for that. I didn't need everyone at work knowing that I got my sex on the day before.

He came around the couch and slowly kissed away the tears that had settled on my cheeks. I had been crying and didn't even know it. I just let my emotions go, unable to contain them any longer. All of the anguish, hurt, and fear just seeped from me like a volcano that hadn't erupted in ages.

We undressed and he took me where I needed to go, he went where I needed him to be. The oral pleasure he gave me while I was still sitting up on the couch took me to a new high. The things he did with his tongue and just a hint of teeth was phenomenal. My legs shook and shivered no matter how hard I fought to make them stop.

As he licked and sucked with feverish movements he watched me without blinking. He wanted to make sure that everything he could do for me was being done, and done right. I needed to be taken to the next level. I needed him to take me to the point of oblivion, the place where everything is all good. No worries.

I laid down and he positioned himself above me, eyes fixed on mine. As he entered me I sucked in and he blew out. His breath now in my body, we became one. No one could touch me nor hurt me anymore. It was just the two of us and everything else was nonexistent. I smiled and he kissed my lips. I loved what he could do with his tongue. I held onto him for dear life as he sucked on the swollen nipples of my breasts. He took me as if I would disappear in half a second so he had to get all he could get right now and enjoy me to the max.

I felt myself rising higher and higher until I realized I was at the point of no return. No going back now, no looking down. I just continued to go up and up until everything below was no longer visible. I began to feel my breath catch in my throat and the sound of my own moans was far away. I was cumming and I let him know it. He held me to him as I buried my face in his chest. He was taking me there so hard and so fast I thought I was going to pass out.

I felt so wonderful and everything was so perfect that I slipped and told him I loved him. At the sound of my voice everything stopped and I jumped up. Embarrassment and humiliation quickly surfaced as I realized that once again, the whole thing was just a dream......

Get your copy today at www.amazon.com/author/mogesu

Until next time you guys, be on the lookout for more from your girl MoGeSu!!





InstaGram and Twitter: Author.MoGesu





No comments:

Post a Comment